Vacation Time





We had a blast in Oregon. We were able to do so many fun things. Movies, shopping, golfing, river rafting, games and spending time on the beach. We stayed in the cutest beach house, I loved it I didn't want to leave. Alayna loved the ocean she was so happy, even with the water being so cold. She played in the water forever and then she made a sand castle. We all had a blast and it was great to spend Fathers Day with my Husband and my Father in law. I am so lucky to have such great men in my life. Andrew is such and amazing husband and a perfect dad. We love him so much. Alayna is such a daddy's girl, her face lights up when ever she sees him or hears his voice. My father in law is also amazing, he has treated me like a daughter and I feel so lucky to be apart of his family. My Dad has taught me so many things I am so grateful to be his daughter. I love all the fathers in my life and I appreciate all that they do for me and my family.














3 comments:

Kami said...

Sounds like fun!!! I guess now it is back to the real world---school, work, homework, cleaning, laundry-- Ok I think we should all just stay on vacation forever!!!!

Chelsi said...

I am so happy you guys got to stay at a beach house with Andrews family. I am sure that it was a much needed vacation! Glad you guys had fun and are home and safe. Love you guys!!! See you next weekend.

Paige said...

okay so I just got caught up on your blog....SO FUN. I loved the updates!! I haven't blogged much since summer kicked in....but cute pictures!! glad you're back!!